Terms of Service
Policies and Procedures
This policies and procedures applies to the following NLR Product
Being A Landlord www.BeingALandlord.com
Returns & Subscription Cancellations
- Once a valid refund request is submitted, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds will be either returned to the original credit card OR- mailed in check form to the billing name and address. International orders that will be refunded back to the original credit card, and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
- You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to return the product to receive your refund. Any return received after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
- FOR BEING A LANDLORD SUBSCRIPTIONS ONLY:
Monthly Subscriptions: You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your Being A Landlord monthly subscription. Any refund request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed. You may cancel at any time after the initial THIRTY (30) Days has passed.
Yearly Subscriptions: For yearly subscription purchases, you have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your Being A Landlord yearly subscription. Any refunds requests after 30 days will be prorated by the amount of time remaining under the original yearly subscription period. Example: If you purchase a yearly subscription in January of this year and you decide you want a refund 6 months from the purchase date, you’re prorated refund would be 50% of the purchase price.
- Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice. There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the money back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product more than twice.
Terms of Subscription Renewal
Monthly Being A Landlord Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel. Please refer to Returns & Subscription Cancellations section of the Terms of Service page.
Yearly Being A Landlord Subscribers will be notified via email prior to renewal with the option to renew at the original yearly price. If the subscriber does NOT notify the company that they wish to continue at the yearly price, the subscribers account will revert to the monthly price automatically.
- All checks are held for 10 business days. Orders placed with a check will be held for 10 business days. Once 10 business days is complete, the order will be released.
- All returned check will be charged a $25 USD return check fee.
- Counter checks will not be accepted.
- Checks and money orders must be sent in US funds.
If you have questions or comments regarding NLR, LLC products, please email us at email@example.com.
The Web Properties are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. We strongly recommend that parents participate in their children’s exploration of the internet and any online services and use their browser’s parental controls to limit the areas of the internet to which their children have access. We may, at our discretion, require users under 18 to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content, and we may limit access to certain content to users above a specified age. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.
Liability Disclaimer: No Professional Advice
The information contained in or made available by the Promoter, William Sickles, or any third-party through their websites or services cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, mental, financial, medical, psychological, or legal fields. Promoter does not offer any professional personal, medical, financial or legal advice and none of the information contained in the Web Properties should be confused as such advice. Neither Promoter, William Sickles nor their assigns, sponsors, speakers, partners, contractors or any of their affiliates will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages to the Customer’s business, including economic loss, that may result from participation in the Training or from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials, information, or strategies communicated through the Training or any products or services provided pursuant to the Training, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will Promoter or William Sickles be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from Customer’s participation in the Training. To be clear: You, the Customer, alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your participation in our Training, you agree not to attempt to hold us, the Promoter or William Sickles, liable for any decisions, actions or results that you make or experience in business or in life due to your participation in this Training at any time, under any circumstance.